Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 01:32:38 +0100
From:      "Rick Jansen" <Rick@Tweakers.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MySQLd not using both CPUs

Hi,

I have a problem with my dedicated MySQL server running on 4.2-STABLE. When
i stress the daemon to the max, and i look at top, the WCPU and CPU fields
are both around 99%. Which is what i want. BUT... Looking at the CPU States,
it says the machine is around 49% idle! This leads me to conclude that MySQL
is jusing just one processor. What can i do about this? It's an awful waste
of such a nice P3 733..

TIA

Rick Jansen