Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:00:41 +0100
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?Q?adamatra2@libero.it?=" <adamatra2@libero.it>
To:        "=?iso-8859-1?Q?adamatra2?=" <adamatra2@libero.it>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?Q?URGENT_ASSISTANCE/CONFIDENTIAL?=

CONFIDENTIAL =0D=0A=0D=0AI am ADAMA TRAORE  the only son of late former =0D=
=0ADirector of finance,CHIEF VINCENT TRAORE =0D=0ASierra-Leone diamond an=
d mining corporation. =0D=0A=0D=0AI must confess my agitation is real, an=
d my words is =0D=0Amy bond, in this proposal. My late father =0D=0Adiver=
ted this money meant for purchase of =0D=0Aammunition, for my country, du=
ring the peak of =0D=0Adisastrous civil war in my country, now he has =0D=
=0Adeposited the money with a security trust company Abidjan, where I =0D=
=0Aam =0D=0Aresiding under political asylum with my mother Mrs =0D=0AMONI=
CA TRAORE and my younger sister. =0D=0A=0D=0ANow the war in my country is=
 over with the help of =0D=0AECOMOG soldiers, the present government of S=
ierra =0D=0ALeone has revoked the passport of all officers who =0D=0Aserv=
ed under the former regime and now ask countries =0D=0Ato expel such pers=
on at the same time freeze their =0D=0Aaccount and confiscate their asset=
, it is on this note =0D=0Athat I am contacti! ng you, all I needed from =
you is to =0D=0Afurnish me with your bank particulars: =0D=0A1) Account n=
ame =0D=0A2) Account number =0D=0A3) Bank address, telephone and fax numb=
er =0D=0AFor you to assist me transfer this money in your =0D=0Aprivate b=
ank account, the said amount is (Twenty =0D=0Aseven Million Dollars) $46 =
Million. Note will be required to make an urgent trip here in cote d'ivoi=
re=0D=0Aso that me and you will go to the security company for your confi=
rmation and collection of the box that contained the money.=0D=0A =0D=0AI=
 am compensating you with 15 % of the total money =0D=0Aamount and 5% for=
 any expenses that we may incure during the transaction, now all my hope =
is banked on you and I really =0D=0Awants to invest this money in your co=
untry, were their =0D=0Ais stability of Government, political and economi=
c =0D=0Awelfare. =0D=0A=0D=0AHonestly I want you to believe that this tra=
nsaction =0D=0Ais real and never a joke. My late father CHIEF TRAORE=0D=0A=
gave me the certificate of deposit =0D=0Aissued to him by THE SECURITY CO=
MPANY on the date of deposit, for =0D=0Ayou to be clarify because, I do n=
ot expose my self to =0D=0Aanybody I see, I believe that you are able to =
keep =0D=0Athis transaction secret for me because this money is =0D=0Athe=
 hope of my life! , it is important. =0D=0APlease reply me immediately af=
ter you must have gone =0D=0Athrough my message fill free and make it urg=
ent. That =0D=0Ais the reason why I offered you 15 % of the total =0D=0Am=
oney amount, and in case of any other necessary =0D=0Aexpenses you might =
incur during this transaction. =0D=0AN.B Try and negotiate for me some pr=
ofitable blue chip =0D=0Ainvestment opportunities which is risky free whi=
ch I =0D=0Acan invest with this money when it is transferred to =0D=0Ayou=
r account, personally I am interested in estate =0D=0Amanagement and hote=
l business, please advise me. =0D=0AAnd promisse me that my younger siste=
r and =0D=0Aour mother to be next God considering our situation =0D=0Aand=
 not to betray us. =0D=0A=0D=0AThanks and God bless =0D=0A=0D=0ABest rega=
rds =0D=0A=0D=0AAdama Traore=0D=0A=0D=0A