Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 01:26:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dennis Jun <cappy@cr173116-a.etob1.on.wave.home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pine/sendmail, changing from user name and domain

Hello all. I'm a bit of a newbie, so please bare with me. I want to be
able to send my from my FreeBSD box but with "dennisjun@home.com" in the
"From:" field. Now I know you can change the domain in .pinerc with
"user-domain=home.com", however that changes my From field to
"From: cappy@home.com". Now I also know you can change that in sendmail,
however the only option I've found changes all outgoing email from all
accounts to "dennisjun@home.com". I am most probably looking over an
option in sendmail, but it's a little tough for a newbie like me to
dechiper it sometimes. I would appreciate any help. Much thanx in advance.