Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:30:20 -0400
From:      "Jason Harmon" <jasonharmon@bizfinance.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Small Merchant Money

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://bizfinance.us/em/display.php?M=23408&C=13afd7e8835e94f7985a768cab34f758&S=23&L=5&N=15
Its been an incredible month seeing business owners get the cash they need
to fund projects, expand or just pay bills.

We have an express submit program to fund short term businesses in minutes
with a one page form.  Call me direct or I'll email you a paper version.
Our commercial restructuring division has recently approved an 8mm loan to
a small pharmaceutical company in California and a 40mm approval was
announced yesterday with our team in Texas.   If you have a project you
need capital to to make work call me today to discuss your business needs.
  Jason 508-216-0525

To stop receiving these
emails:http://bizfinance.us/em/unsubscribe.php?M=23408&C=13afd7e8835e94f7985a768cab34f758&L=5&N=23