Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:15:23 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramírez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        <sjha@omnipoint.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: NIC card problem

Hi,

    You should backup your data first thats my best advice, the data
shouldnt be afected by the upgrade, but if something goes wrong, you still
have a backup of your data, this pages can help you with this:
http://home.san.rr.com/freebsd/upgrade.html
http://www.nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk/FreeBSD/make-world/make-world.html

If your floppy its msdos formated, you should try this: mount -t msdos
/dev/fd0 /mnt

BTW Keep a copy to the List

Ales