Date:      Fri, 07 Dec 2001 08:31:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jonathan Hanna <jhanna@shaw.ca>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Whats with this -> sendto: No buffer space available

Latest data point here: this time it was fixed mysteriously.
After noticing it was down, "netstat -m" showed no serious mbuf
use or peak use. "ep0" had:
    ep0: flags=cc43<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,OACTIVE,SIMPLEX,LINK2,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
    and the IP address was set up correctly

"tcpdump -n -i ep0" worked, and after that the behavior was back to normal.
No restart of natd was done, no firewall rules flushed or reset.
This is on 4.3-STABLE FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE #3: Sun Jul 15 00:27:41 PDT 2001

Jonathan Hanna <jhanna@shaw.ca>