Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 1998 17:15:40 +0900
From:      Ham su-wook <casanoba@ailab.sogang.ac.kr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions for hardware supporting...

Hi.

I send the letter for FreeBSD hardware supporting from
ailab10.sogang.ac.kr.

But that machine crashed, so I can't use that machine now. So I send the
letter to you again.

I have tyan S1696DLUA pentium II board. I have dual Pentium-II CPU and
AIC7895 SCSI controller.

Until now, I can't use SCSI device. And FreeBSD perceive only one CPU.

If you know wheather FreeBSD supporting these hardwares or not, tell me
that.

If FreeBSD doesn't supporing these hardwares, tell met if FreeBSD
supporting team
have a plan to support these.

Thanks for my pool letter, twice.

Good-bye.