Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:05:35 -0500
From:      Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@gmail.com>
To:        Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [ HEADS UP ] Ports unstable for the next 10 days

Ion-Mihai,

Does this fix the following issue?

I have installed FreeBSD 8.0 and updated it to current p2

 I try to use konqueror and I get

 There was an error loading the module About-Page for Konqueror.
 The diagnostics is:
 Cannot load library /usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4/konq_aboutpage.so:
 (Shared object "libjpeg.so.10" not found, required by "libkhtml.so.7")

Other programs like kile and k3b don't work because of the same
message or others.  I did not know about this, otherwise I would not
have tried to install these programs in the first place, till the
coast was clear :(

Thanks though, I saw the message a little bit late :(

Regards,

Antonio