Date:      Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:10:04 -0700
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        wigglesworth02@comcast.net
Cc:        Bluetooth <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The Bluetooth over Ambicom BT2000 adapter thing...

Martes,

> I have not seen any responses to my last two emails, did you get the
> required information, from my last post?  I know that you are busy,
> however, I can resend the information, if you did not get it.

yes, i have receved your email, but i did not get required information.
i did not get the file you were refering to

"BT2000-post-sysctledit-with-device-inserted-with-s57600-messagesout."

> I was hoping that you had some information on why my pccardc dumpcis
> output indicated 0 found.

well, may be i did not explain it correctly, but in your kernel config
you can have, *either*

1) NEWCARD
device          cbb             # cardbus (yenta) bridge
device          pccard
device          cardbus

*or*

2) OLDCARD
device         card            # pccard bus
device         pcic            # PCMCIA bridge

entries, but *not both*.

if you have (1) in your kernel config then you need to use sysctl's
commands.

if you have (2) in you kernel config then you need to use "pccardc dumpcis"

also puc(4) driver will not attach to you card because it does not have
your card id's in the list of supported devices. that is why i need to
get manufacturer id and product id to add them to puc(4) driver.

thanks,
max

p.s. if you know the where i can buy similar (to yours) card for under
$30 please let me know.