Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:58:25 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Strange Linux-install/fetch behaviour

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:

Now, approximately 5 days after my porsting, everything seems normal.
A manual fetch resulted in the same behaviour - ncurses or glibc RPMs
freeze after 4 or 7 % of download. This happened only in the Linux port,
not in any other ports with much bigger files or RPMs. This behaviour
was shown on several German servers and on ftp.freebsd.org, so I think
it was a general network problem from the recent point of view.