Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2003 02:54:59 -0600
From:      Henrik Hudson <lists@rhavenn.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot0cfg?

Hey List-

Somewhat in reference to the previous dual-boot question..I'm trying to figure
out how to modify the boot0  to I can change the

F1	????

to something like:

F1	Windows

or whatever :)

I read the man page for boot0cfg and although that seems to be able to install
boot0 into various places, it doesn't seem to let one modify what boot0
displays???

Thanks.

Henrik
--

Henrik Hudson
lists@rhavenn.net

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky
rocket ship underpants don't help."  Calvin