Date:      Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:02:41 -0500
From:      "David L. Nicol" <david@kasey.umkc.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   index of packages

is there a general index of the source code, which will tell
me which directory a particular piece is in?  If I had my freebsd
CD mounted I could just do a find, but I don't, and I want to
base a NIS project on BSD ypserv source code -- is that even
legal?  Is ypserv encumbered?  SUSE appears to have an unencumbered
one but I'm not going to be building it on Linux and BSD source is
easier to work with, besides the comments will likely be written
by a Californian.

--
                          David Nicol 816.235.1187 nicold@umkc.edu
                    Where the deer and the antelope play, yee-hah!