Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:38:28 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?VsOhY2xhdiBIYWlzbWFu?= <V.Haisman@sh.cvut.cz>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   en_GB.UTF-8 locale

--------------enig80144CFA608FCFD1F6BAC6CD

Hi,
I have problems using this locale. As far as I know, it should be valid,
but programmes like Perl of Firefox complain that it doesn't exist.

I have FreeBSD 6.1 and I set it through .login_conf together with
charset parameter.

The Perl problem looks like this:
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LC_ALL =3D (unset),
        LANG =3D "en_GB.UTF-8"

What am I supposed to do to make it work?

--
Vaclav Haisman