Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:33:10 -0700
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
To:        "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   WaveLan wi0

On today's current, I plugged in my WaveLan Card that I haven't used for
about a week and it first has a problem with IRQ:  wi0: No irq?!    I
added some others and it responded with:   wi0: No I/O space?!   Has
something changed in the last few days that would cause this?  My
network card DE-660 just keeps plugging away, thank goodness:-)

Thanks for any help,

ed