Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 01:09:02 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Rasmus Skaarup <rasmus@gal.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fxp driver?

I remember a thread either on freebsd-questions or freebsd-current,
regarding the fxp which caused some problems recently (within the last 3-4
months).. I am unable to locate this thread in the mailing list archives,
so can somone please point in the right direction or even tell me the
outcome of the thread? Driver update, where and how?

The problem is low-speed or no-speed  with Intel Pro 100 NICs and
FreeBSD 3.[123] RELEASE.

Thank you.

Best regards
Rasmus