Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:09:53 -0700
From:      Predrag Punosevac <punosevac@math.arizona.edu>
To:        "Jim Guojun [VFFS]" <j_guojun@lbl.gov>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X -configure fails on 6.3-Release

Jim Guojun [VFFS] wrote:
> After installed FreeBSD 6.3 on two machines, and X server cannot be
> started somehow on either one.
>
> Both "X -configure" and "X -probeonly" failed and errors are in
> attached file -- Xerr.
> Also, Xorg.o.log is attached.

(EE) Failed to load module "ati" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "fbdev" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "vesa" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "vga" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "mouse" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "kbd" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) No drivers available.

How did you add Xorg? It looks like you are completely missing drivers.
Did you reboot the computers after the XOrg was added.

Look also Xorg.0.log file

(II) Bus 6 non-prefetchable memory range:
    [0] -1    0    0xc0200000 - 0xc02fffff (0x100000) MX[B]
(--) PCI:*(1:5:0) ATI Technologies Inc Radeon XPRESS 200M 5955 (PCIE)
rev 0, Mem @ 0xc8000000/27, 0xc0100000/16, I/O @ 0x9000/8
Missing output drivers.  Configuration failed.

It is complaining that the drivers are missing.
Try fresh installation and try to do installation without X and then add
Xorg as
pkg_add -r . Reboot and then try
Xorg -configure to create the initial xorg.conf.new file

Then probe with

X -config /root/xorg.conf.new (use complete path even if you are in root
directory)

Then if the server gets fired

cp /root/xorg.conf.new /etc/X11/xorg.conf

As far as I see you are just missing drivers there are no other problems
like the one with resolution or default depth

Good Luck
OKO