Date:      Sat, 08 Feb 1997 00:37:25 -0500
From:      Perry Lucas <perry@avatarweb.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FVWM

Again, thank-you all for helping me get FreeBSD installed
and going.  I have spent the day configuring shells and
what not.  However, I am crossing a problem now.  I can
not get FVWM to take over as my xwindow manager.

I am executing the following at the bottom of the .xsession
config:  exec fvwm2

Still getting the standard xwindow screen manager though.  Also,
I noticed one thing, under root, I can not load xwindows, however,
under my user account, it executes fine.

Suggestions?

--Perry