Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 2002 22:13:06 +0000
From:      Bradley Kite <bradley@deathsgate.demon.co.uk>
To:        reiserfs-list@namesys.com, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Reiserfs on Freebsd

Hi there.

I currently have too much time on my hands and am looking
into the possibilities (and feasibility) of implementing ReiserFS
on FreeBSD.

Does any body know if someone is currently doing this? I dont want to
duplicate the effort involved, and would much rather join an
existing project that is trying to achieve the same thing.

Also, (correct me if I am wrong), I believe that the main ReiserFS
code can remain pritty much the same, and only the parts where it
interfaces with the VFS, and low-level device drivers would need
to be changed in order to port it over to FreeBSD. This is just a guess
tho, as I havent really had a propper look at the reiserFS code yet.

Any guidance/advice will be much appreciated.

--
Bradley Kite.