Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:19:05 -0600
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Security Procedures

Greetings,
I have build a firewall/router based on the guide:
www.schlacter.net:8500/public/FreeBSD-STABLE_and_IPFILTER.html

Connected and all is working nicely.  I want to be very
deligent in checking logs, etc looking for penetration of
my firewall.

With IPFilter, and Tripwire installed, etc.  What would be a
good daily routine for checking up on the Firewall?  I'm just
getting my feet good and wet when it comes to security.

thanks in advance,

-Darryl