Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 19:53:33 +0200 (EET)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        Igor Roshchin <str@giganda.komkon.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pine4 port rewrites /usr/local/etc/pine.conf

Hi,

 Excerpt from mail/pine4/Makefile:

  ${PREFIX}/bin/pine -P ${PREFIX}/etc/pine.conf -conf >${WRKSRC}/pine.conf
  ${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKSRC}/pine.conf ${PREFIX}/etc/pine.conf

 That means that when recreating the pine.conf file it will use the
previous defaults ! This has been done in order that
${PREFIX}/etc/pine.conf will be "upgraded" tot the latest syntax that the
pine port is using.

 Does this solve your problem ?

 Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro)