Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:53:45 +0100
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Emprex / Star / Cavium followup

It appears Cavium bought Star Semiconductor in July/August.

I've followed up with emails to Cavium and Emprex today asking "Where's
the GPLed code release?" re: the NSD-100 "P2P appliance" which made its
way onto the market without the source code being released to comply
with the terms of the GPL.

It's been around 3 months since I originally fired off questions about
this, neither Emprex nor Star have replied, perhaps now that Cavium have
bought Star, we may be more likely to get answers to these questions.

cheers
BMS