Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:59:28 +0000
From:      simond@irrelevant.org
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can you recommend...

I have a Sony Vaio F807K which is working fine running FreeBSD, the only
parts of it which aren't supported are the firewire interface and the
winmodem which comes internally, the standard X that comes with freebsd
supports the ATI Rage Mobility 1 gfx chipset which it uses, so overall
I'm happy with having freebsd running on it :)

--
Simon Dick					simond@irrelevant.org
"Why do I get this urge to go bowling everytime I see Tux?"