Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:13:19 +0200
From:      "[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze@gmx.de>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org,  freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   www/firefox - nsFrame.cpp broken

I am trying to port an extension for Firefox, which causes a segfault at
the moment. It has come to my attention that both, this extension and
the latest gnash plugin bring Firefox down with the message:

Break: at file nsFrame.cpp, line 4359

Here is the complete output when I try to start firefox with the
Extension installed:

Type Manifest File:
/home/kamikaze/.mozilla/firefox/eze6qb8b.default/xpti.dat
*** Registering Apprunner components (all right -- a generic module!)
nsNativeComponentLoader: autoregistering begins.
nsNativeComponentLoader: SelfRegisterDll(libimgicon.so) Load FAILED with
error: Shared object "libesd.so.2" not found, required by "libgnome-2.so.0"
nsNativeComponentLoader: SelfRegisterDll(libmozgnome.so) Load FAILED
with error: Shared object "libesd.so.2" not found, required by
"libgnome-2.so.0"
nsNativeComponentLoader: autoregistering succeeded
nsNativeComponentLoader: registering deferred (0)
pldhash: for the table at address 0x811b420, the given entrySize of 44
probably favors chaining over double hashing.
WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(NS_SUCCEEDED(rv)) failed, file
nsChromeRegistry.cpp, line 1245
GFX: dpi=81 t2p=0.0555556 p2t=18 depth=24
++WEBSHELL == 1
++DOMWINDOW == 1
WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(NS_SUCCEEDED(rv)) failed, file
nsStringBundle.cpp, line 273
++DOMWINDOW == 2
++WEBSHELL == 2
++DOMWINDOW == 3
++DOMWINDOW == 4
Note: styleverifytree is disabled
Note: frameverifytree is disabled
###!!! ASSERTION: Frame abuses NS_FRAME_OUTSIDE_CHILDREN flag: 'Not
Reached', file nsFrame.cpp, line 4359
Break: at file nsFrame.cpp, line 4359
Note: verifyreflow is disabled
Segmentation fault