Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 18:17:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw unreach statement help

There is new code out on this if you haven't gotten the diff I thought I
would let you know.

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

owEBqwBU/4kAlQMFADRCxNWhsddKSTR+6QEBelED/jzeC3btZfqSdIfrNoCgwUJJ
iNQ33UQoMyJ2ygkfl72xP5J79yml/F4P73GnNaDVbaMOmOG2NNAi5ElE73wRh54U
17kH+n5XnYeqekV8T2TG2Q6ex3UotXPyZ1vvrCrSxapOz6a4hh0GQeA55rcwLy2W
ROHwxfvaVsrX5iVOkRoerBFiC21lc3NhZ2UudHh0AAAAAA==
=jCvF
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----