Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:45:43 -0700
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        jdarnold@buddydog.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: why do i have so much trouble accessing an nt box?

owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG wrote on 04/16/2002 08:35:51 AM:

> 1] Please turn off word wrap in your mailer. Your email is very hard to
> read. It looks like this:
>
> I have, on my desk, a FreeBSD-4.5 box and a NT4 box, connected to a kvm
> switch,

Sorry about that, Lotus Notes sucks.

> 2] Have you set the encrypted password option?
>
> --
> Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog.org)

Yes, I do have encrypt passwords = yes set in smb.conf.

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 9? Somebody help me!)