Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 1997 14:10:50 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        NetSonic <support@netsonic.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which 100Mbs card works on 2.2.2 - So what hub?

support@netsonic.com writes:
 > So what hub is everyone using that they are happy with?

DAYNA!!!  ;^)

Sorry, folks, couldn't resist here.

The Dayna NetCenter hubs and switches do have some features worth
considering: lifetime tech support, competitive prices, and THEY'RE
PURPLE!  ;^) As your network grows and you add more NetCenter products,
they all stack together keeping your network {table, desk, closet, room}
neat and uncluttered.

Mandatory FreeBSD tie-in:

While you're there at http://www.dayna.com, take a look at the new
NetCenter InternetStation -- that's my baby.  A good choice for you
FreeBSD'ers who don't want to learn how to setup demand-dialed PPP.
When released, it'll even come with instructions on how to set it up for
a UNIX network, with FreeBSD in the examples.  ;^)