Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:43:52 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@midsouth.rr.com>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: The RELENG_4 (aka -stable) branch is now unfrozen

They'll take him aboard and he will show them the light
(FreeBSD) and he will help them convert from Win2k to FBSD
and they will see how powerful, fast and stable FBSD is and send
him back to us, thus allowing FBSD developement to continue....

And there was much rejoicing (Yeah).

hehe.
(I just left stable since I didn't want to cross-post :))