Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2012 06:30:05 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PR 161548

--Sig_/vtYhdMr64/FPUKGUIq.fYx7

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 07:03:57 +0100
Matthew Seaman articulated:

> On 24/09/2012 22:29, Jerry wrote:
> > Is there any specific reason that this PR: 161548 is still marked as
> > open?
> >=20
> > o 2011/10/13 bin/161548 [patch] getent(1) inconsistent treatment of
> > IPv6 host data
>=20
> It simply hasn't attracted the attention of anyone with a src commit
> bit. Yet.

This deficiency was mentioned on the Postfix forum
<http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.postfix.user/cutoff=3D232317>; recently.
The PR was filed nearly a year ago. I would have thought that by now
someone would have given some thought to committing it BEFORE they
continue to pump out new versions of FreeBSD. Just my take on the
matter.

--=20
Jerry =E2=99=94

Forbes Thought Of The Day

  =E2=80=9CWhen a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him: Who=
se?=E2=80=9D

	=E2=80=94 Don Marquis=20