Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:31:45 -0700
From:      "Andrew M. Miklic" <AndrwMklc@cs.com>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   TGA driver patch...

As some people may have noticed, I have a diff-file that was never committed
along with the TGA driver, so that while the TGA driver is present in the
tree, it is not properly "hooked" into the kernel build process--would
anyone be willing (and able) to apply and submit my diff-file for me? If you
respond to this email, please provide me with an email address to which I
can send an attachment...

I gave it to David O'Brien several weeks ago, but was never able to get in
contact with with again since (at least, I never received any responses to
my emails to him, so I assume that he is just too busy at the moment to
take-on the submit etc.)--if they never reached you David, please let me
know...

Sincerely,
Andrew Miklic