Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:43:32 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Older releases coming back on ftp-master

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

Peter has migrated the ftp archive on ftp-master to a larger
filesystem, so there is now room to put back some of the things we
have had to remove over time for lack of space.  I will probably be
putting back some of the more recent 4.x releases (and package sets),
and maybe 3.5 also (depending on space).

I will do this in a couple of days to allow time for any comment, as
well as to give the mirror sites the chance to first pick up the new
4.x and 5.0 packages, as well as an update of the distfiles, before I
spam them with more.

Kris

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S--