Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 03:47:31 -0500
From:      Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@jslivko.org>
Cc:        Piet Delport <siberiyan@mweb.co.za>, stable@freebsd.org, Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>, "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
Subject:   Re: Staying *really stable* in FreeBSD

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 01:47:13AM +0100, Jonathan M. Slivko wrote:
> uhmm... your HTML tags are a lil outta order. Now, for the more serious
> stuff: I happen to like Outlook Express or Netscape Mail (even though I
> use pine for my mail most of the time). Instead of asking should this be
> moved to -chat, the better question is why are we even discussing Windows
> based products in a FreeBSD mailing list? *hits you all with a cluestick*

Personally, I prefer mutt.  It's easy integration with PGP/GnuPG make it an
excellent choice for modern communication on the Internet.  Between GnuPG
and IPSec, I am fairly secure in my communications.

I happen to use Mutt in thread mode.  In fact, this offtopic thread has
accomplished the task of branching all the way to the right edge of my
monitor, which is a hint that maybe this offtopic thread needs to be
silently placed under a table and never talked about again.

Thank you for taking the time to read my polite rant, and feel free not to
respond to me unless your response is of the positive nature.

Have a nice day.

--=20
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly@zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

For PGP key, send e-mail with subject "send pgp key"

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi--