Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:54:26 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        WL <will@localads.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where to get it?

WL wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone please tell me where I can get Freebsd from, and how big the
> file size is (someone told me it's over 60MB??? - true?!)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Will - will@localads.net
> www.localads.net - the UK's free classified ads site

If you're in the UK, take a look at http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/ and go
to the vendors page which lists UK distributors. You can also get it by
ftp or directly from Walnut Creek. See http://www.freebsd.org for
details.

  Trust the computer industry to shorten Year 2000 to Y2K. It
  was this thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

Mark Ovens, CNC Applications Engineer, Radan Computational Ltd
Sheet Metal CAD/CAM Solutions
mailto:marko@uk.radan.com    http://www.radan.com