Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:42:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenny Drobnack <kdrobnac@mission.mvnc.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-4.0 and Parallel Port Zip 100 Drive (fwd)

Hello! I sent this message off to -doc mailing list, and they said sent it
to this list and see if maybe I have some configuration wrong, or if
there's any known fix. By the way, I cvsup'ed to 4.0-stable on April 3rd.

> Not sure where to send this.  This list seems like about the best place.
> It seems to be that Parallel Port 100 Zip Drives don't work in
> FreeBSD4.0-RELEASE (also tried -STABLE, with no difference).  I'm thinking
> this should be added to the ERRATA for the 4.0 series.  Along with how to
> fix this problem, when a fix is found.
> 	Note: I tried a SCSI Zip 100, and it worked great.  Anyway, I'm
> not subscribed to this list, so cc me any replies. Thanks.

Can you get this confirmed with the -stable mailing list, just to confirm
it's not a problem with your setup?