Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:23:26 -0400
From:      Brian McCann <bjm1287@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
To:        'Tiago Andre' <tiagoandre@hotmail.com>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE:

Have you created /mnt/cdrom?  By default, FreeBSD only has /mnt.  So,
the command "mount /dev/cdrom /mnt" would work.  Or, alternatively, you
could "mkdir /dev/cdrom" and then your commands would work.  The dev
node "/dev/cdrom" is just a link to the actual device node.  I haven't
put on 4.7 yet off the CDs onto my system, but I run 4.7-STABLE and
that's how I do it.

--Brian