Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:07:03 +0100
From:      Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
To:        "Kevin" <k@kevinkevin.com>
Cc:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hpasm and FreeBSD 7.x

Am 12.11.2008 um 22:51 schrieb Kevin:

> Hello,
>

> I am interested in installing hpasm on my DL360 G3 running Freebsd
> 7.1-Prerelease. Unfortunately, hpasm can only be installed on
> FreeBSD 6.2.
> I'm just curious if there is plans to increase the compatibility to
> include
> FreeBSD 7.x in the near future, and if so, is there a timeline?

Have you tried to reach the two gentlemen in (supposedly) India who
are mentioned on the proliant-tools-for-FreeBSD-page?
http://people.freebsd.org/~jcagle/

If you have a co-worker from India, you can try getting extra-
attention by having the mail translated into Hindi  ;-)
Though, I suppose they are subscribed here, too, but have little or no
time for this pet-project...

They actually started to support 6.0 when 7.0 was coming out or so...

Rainer