Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:24:24 +1000
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>
Cc:        W Gerald Hicks <gehicks@cisco.com>, FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: nVidia Cards /w FreeBSD (3D Acceleration)

Donn Miller wrote:

> W Gerald Hicks wrote:
> >
> > Uhm,  Can we please move this thread away from the stable list?
>
> Exactly!  Correct me if I'm wrong, but perhaps that's why we have a
> freebsd-hardware list.

No, we have a hardware list for developers to talk about hardware and
such things, not for topics to goto when certain people dont want to
see them anymore!

Dont read the thread if it annoys you so much, its not going to take us
long to get this sorted out... I tired to start this topic in several other
lists but got no joy, stable responded favourably, so we will finish it up
here...

It will die soon, we are close to working out the details!