Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 2015 08:11:42 +0300
From:      Jukka Ukkonen <jau789@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Current recommended method for building FreeBSD for R-PI

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me forward with these questions...
What is the current recommended method for building FreeBSD for
a Raspberry PI?  It has been about a year, maybe longer, since
I last cross-compiled it on amd64. I assume that since then many
things may have changed.
Pretty soon I will need R-PI again as a test environment.
In fact I might wish to use R-PI 2 as a representative of a bit
more powerful low end environment. So, it would be nice to known
whether there are any special things to know and pay attention to
while building FreeBSD for an R-PI 2 instead of the R-PI B+?
Can I use 10.1-stable or should I still use current/head sources
as previously when I last time built FreeBSD for R-PI?

Cheers,
--jau