Date:      Fri, 07 Jul 2000 16:45:50 +0200
From:      Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KAME stable 20000704

Hi

Are there any hardware-encryption boards for KAME or OpenSSL?

We've been talking to some large accounts that have evaluated variouis VPN
solutions and had concluded that software-only VPN's just can't keep up
with large number of simultaneous tunnels.  They told us some Cisco box
with hardware-encryption had the best comfort level.

Len

=====================

>As usual, KAME Project has released "stable" packages of IPv6/IPsec
>network code for the following BSD variants.
>
>---
>bsdi3           BSDI BSD/OS                     http://www.bsdi.com/
>                 kernel: BSD/OS 3.1 patchlevel 0
>                 userland: BSD/OS 3.0 patchlevel 0
>                 include: BSD/OS 3.0 patchlevel 0 + ISC BIND 4.9.7
>bsdi4           BSDI BSD/OS 4.1 patchlevel 0    http://www.bsdi.com/
>freebsd2        FreeBSD 2.2.8-RELEASE           http://www.freebsd.org/
>freebsd3        FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE             http://www.freebsd.org/
>netbsd          NetBSD 1.4.2                    http://www.netbsd.org/
>openbsd         OpenBSD 2.7                     http://www.openbsd.org/
>---
>
>Note: {Free,Net,Open}BSD-current have already merged the KAME source
>code, from *past* versions of KAME codebase.  For differences between
>KAME kits and *BSD tree, please visit:
>         http://www.kame.net/project-overview.html#release
>         http://www.kame.net/dev/cvsweb.cgi/kame/COVERAGE
>
>They are free of charge but absolutely no warranty. They are avaiable
>from the following web site:
>
>         http://www.kame.net/
>
>To know the changes from the previous stable package, please refer to
>the CHANGELOG/RELNOTES file.
>
>--KAME Project

>with "unsubscribe freebsd-net" in the body of the message

Len
http://BIND8NT.MEIway.com: ISC BIND 8 installable binary for NT4
http://IMGate.MEIway.com:  Build free, hi-perf, anti-spam mail gateways