Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:10:18 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: the AMD factor in FreeBSD

	The new dual Athlon boards may require some kernel tweaks similar to =
what you would do to on a SMP Alpha machine, since they are using the =
same basic APIC architecture, from what I've heard.  I may have some =
info wrong, but that's what I would look to if you plan to do kernel =
source level configuration for a dual Athlon.

--- Andy

AMD