Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2001 10:56:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jason Nugent <malhavoc@stomped.com>
To:        George Reid <greid@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NFS not working after kernel rebuild

Actually, just on an aside note, I find it interesting that the old
kernel, based off of an older poll of cvsup, works with all the new
binaries associated with the newest make installworld.

This particular machine had gone from 4.1-RELEASE to 4.3-RC when the fts
security advisory was announced, and then I had upgraded from 4.3-RC to a
version of 4.3-STABLE a few weeks later.  I had been using that version of
4.3-STABLE until just a few days ago when I had decided to poll the 4.x
source tree once again.

Jason

Jason Nugent
Aka MalHavoc