Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 1995 04:29:04 GMT
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   [repost] latest working sound v30 release

	The real-time stuff is supported in the latest version of the
NAS server (1.2p2) which is available from all the usual places. I ought
to know, I added it myself (the SETFRAG stuff). Shawn from SCO added the
dynamic buffer sizing stuff for higher sample rates. It cuts down on the
latency a fair whack. With setting suitable high/low water marks on the flows
I think it ought to go fairly well.

I have a copy of the Sun doom floating around on a machine here - if the
protocol is the same between the sound servers on both machines then I see
no reason why we cant come to an agreement....