Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:49:28 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Sergey Solyanik <solik@solik.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: qmail and virtual domains

On Wed 2000-01-12 (11:18), Sergey Solyanik wrote:
> Please, help me with simple steps how to route all mail for domain to perl
> script.
>
> Keep in mind: qmail is occupied that FreeBSD box.
>
> smthng like this:
>
> /etc/mail/virtusertable:
> @testdomain.com		testrelay
>
> /etc/aliases:
> testrelay: !/usr/local/stuff/perlie

Add testdomain.com to /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts, and then put:

testdomain.com: alias-testdomain

in /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains.

Then create /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-testdomain-default which should
contain:

"|/usr/local/stuff/perlie".

Or something like that.  No guarantees.  Tried at your own risk.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za