Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:21:17 GMT
From:      Marius Strobl <marius@FreeBSD.org>
To:        marius@FreeBSD.org, marius@FreeBSD.org, gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/104968: make ports depending on sysutils/cdrtools* USE_GNOME=cdrtools

Synopsis: make ports depending on sysutils/cdrtools* USE_GNOME=cdrtools

Responsible-Changed-From-To: marius->gnome
Responsible-Changed-By: marius
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Oct 31 15:08:39 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:

Assign to gnome as it doesn't affect my sysutils/cdrtools* ports but
mainly Mk/bsd.gnome.mk. Note that sysutils/cdrtools-cjk will go away
at some point in time though, as the CJK-Patch it's currently based
on is no longer maintained upstream, there's no other active project
to implement CJK in mkisofs AFAICT and it's very hard for me to port,
i.e. especially test, the current patch forward to new versions of
mkisofs as I'm no CJK-user myself.