Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:48:05 -0800
From:      "Loren M. Lang" <lorenl@alzatex.com>
Subject:   Multiple Keyboards

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

I'm looking into using multiple keyboards on FreeBSD, it looks like
multiple keyboards are supported for the console, but only one at any
specific time.  I have a usb keyboard that I'm borrowing from a friend
to try out; it's a logitech easy access keyboard, but my friend may
take it back at any time so I don't want to be stuck without a ps/2
keyboard for the console (yes, I know I can ssh in, but that's a pain.)
Is there a way to enable both keyboards at the same time?

Also, I might be doing some experimenting with a bluetooth keyboard, or
actually a keypad with limited keyboard functionallity, but it acts like
a full bluetooth hid keyboard and so I really don't want to disable my
ps/2 keyboard for testing it out.

I fully understand the advantage of being able to use each keyboard
seperately, but there should be a way to use two for the same reason
like usb and ps/2 mice.

--=20
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.
Bluescreen leads to downtime.
Downtime leads to suffering.
NT is the path to the darkside.
Powerful Unix is.

Fingerprint: B3B9 D669 69C9 09EC 1BCD  835A FAF3 7A46 E4A3 280C
=20

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+--