Date:      Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:33:06 -0600
From:      "Travis H." <solinym@gmail.com>
To:        Dave <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: samba and smbfs

Are you allowing stuff out from these ports as well?

See my homepage, the "firewalls and protocols" document for the flows
you'll need to support SMB across a firewall.  It does not cover
browsing yet, but I have had success with simple sharing.
--
http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/  -><-
"We already have enough fast, insecure systems." -- Schneier & Ferguson