Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:41:58 +0100
From:      Alex Dyas <ADyas@twowaytv.com>
To:        Marcel Dijk <nascar24@home.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Webalizer / 403 error

Hi,

There are a number of reasons for getting a 403.  I would start by looking
at the RFC for HTTP 1.1 here:

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/cgi-bin/rfc/rfc2068.html#sec-10.4.4

Then I would look at file and directory permissons for the webalizer created
files.  Are they readable by the user your web server is running as?

Alex..