Date:      Wed, 9 Nov 2011 18:25:33 -0300
From:      Juan Rodriguez <juanestrod@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with ioctl

Hi!!..

I read your post on
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2011-August/232945.html,
and I have a similar problem. I my case I try to set and unset the RTS pin
of the serial port, I use the ioctl() function with the TIOCMGET and
TIOCMGET, the program works very well when I use the serial port (COM1) but
when I use a USB<->COM (like you) converter the ioctl() function return me
a fail, the error is "Invalid Argument". I need some solution or if you can
recommend me any page or put me in contact with any other person.

Any help will be very useful.

My name is Juan Rodriguez and I'm from Paraguay.

Thanks!!.

P.S.: Sorry my English is not very good.