Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:52:55 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape browser

Hi Wes,

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Wes Peters wrote:

> Naysayer?  Brett Taylor's done as much for FreeBSD advocacy as anyone
> around in the last 6 months; any reader of Daemon News will assure you
> that.  I think he'd rather see people spend their time and energy on
> efforts that do some good, than pissing in the wind on some Brett
> Glass boondoggle.

Thanks Wes.

Well, I haven't been as effective as I'd like these last few months but I
hope to have more time to devote to FreeBSD and Daemon News after April
6th (finger my peloton account and read my plan if you can't figure out
why that date is important to me).  By the end of the summer I hope to
have 4 more machines here running FreeBSD (in a department that has been
moving more towards Linux).

(Wes will notice something familiar in the .project!)

:-)

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu *
                        brett@daemonnews.org              *