Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 20:10:42 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <sysop@mixcom.com>
Cc:        Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Logo Buttons

--0-1152962408-858938906=:18417

shouldn't this be on chat??

whatever

sign me up for 20, anyone is australia want some, you can have them for
cost plus postage. think of the prestige!!! enough people tell me they
want some and i'll order more. don't want to lose too much money with
surplus but the numbers are low and the cause is good.

otherwise i'll sneak in and stick them all over our work machines :-)
hey, i work in a microsoft orientatied site (i'm in IT) this'll definitely
get some reaction!!!!

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au