Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 1996 03:27:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        downsj@teeny.org (Jason Downs)
Cc:        dyson@freebsd.org, misc@openbsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc/db/hash hash_buf.c

> In message <199610190812.DAA03042@dyson.iquest.net>,
> 	"John S. Dyson" writes:
> >My offer still stands to help people with VM problems, and I only ask for
> >reciprocal behavior...  Sigh...
>
> Yeah, FreeBSD core certainly fosters an environment of co-operation by
> making public personal attacks.

Well, the request for details on the original unsubstantiated statement
stands.

Your original comment was rude, uninformative, and not necessary.  Troll
for flames, you get flames!!!  I have been careful to only state the
facts, and ask for further information.  My request still stands.

John
dyson@FreeBSD.org -- BSD with heart, we offer to help.